The dirty dozen - Et_tu_Pompeii
Next up is Et_tu_Pompeii, so without any further a do here are the answers given...
1) Maybe its viewed as an 'odd question' but did you enjoy the 2011/12 season?
Yes, I enjoy every season to a greater or lesser degree, this one was the latter.
2) What was your 'highlight' of the season?
Being unbeaten by The Scum.
3) And your 'lowest point' of 2011/12?
Losing to Millwall, drawing with Bristol City but worst of all, getting stuffed by an ordinary Burnley side.
4) Who was your player of the season, and why?
Jason Pearce; wears his heart on his sleeve, never say die, a proper footballer.
5) What about the player you think contributed the least and should not have been with us?
There's a lot of choice here. To be honest, we were never expecting much from the likes of Kanu and Kitson, but I was really, really disappointed by Reg Varney. If he'd played half decently he would have kept us up.
6) How do you feel about playing in the third tier of English football?
My views are well known; I'm just as happy playing Crewe as playing West Brom. Can't wait.
7) Will you be getting a season ticket for the 2012/13 season or just 'picking and choosing' your games?
After all these years of season ticket holding I'm not stopping now.
8) What team are you most looking forward to facing next season?
I'd like to thrash Preston for agreeing to sell us David Nugent.
9) And the team you are least relishing?
MK Dons. They have a particularly stupid, un-footballing name.
10) It is tough to know who will, and will not, be with Pompey in the 2012/13 season but at the moment who is your early tip for the player of the year?
Etuhu if he stays.
11) Which youngster do you think will make the biggest impression during the upcoming season?
12) At the time of asking this it is still early doors but what are your hopes/expectation for the 2012/13 season?
Being near the top all season. Being in the top 6 generates excitement and inertia and will swell the crowds, make us more attractive to players and make it easier for Chainrai to off load us again.
Thanks again to Et_tu_Pompeii.
So, what you waiting for!
Get your answers to me right away (email@example.com) and I will get them published one by one...
UKTony - here.
Pastyman72 - here.
PLAY UP POMPEY!
Vital Pompey on: Vital Pompey on:
Win FREE pizza with Vital Football!
Select your team and get 50% off if they score twice.