Vital Statistics - Crystal Palace
* Palace go into this game on a decent run of form, undefeated in their last 6, winning 4 and drawing 2. This form has seen them climb to 3rd in the Championship.
* The Eagles boast one of the best defences in the league, conceding just 12 goals this season. This has been helped with 4 clean sheets on the bounce coming into this game.
* At Selhurst Park, Palace have only lost once in 12 games in all competitions this season.
* Palace have failed to score 3 or more goals at Selhurst Park since their 3-3 draw with Reading in February.
* Managerless Portsmouth go into this match having lost 6 of their last 9 league games.
* Away from home, Portsmouth have failed to pick up maximum points in any of their last 11 fixtures.
* Portsmouth have had a run of 9 games without a single draw.
* Pompey have not kept a clean sheet in November since the 0-0 draw at Upton Park in 2008.
* Last season's 4-1 defeat at Selhurst Park is the only time Palace have beaten Portsmouth in their last 9 meetings.
* The Eagles have scored at least 4 in each of their last 4 victories at home against The Blues, dating back to 1993.
* Between 1967 and 1985, Portsmouth failed to win any of their 17 meetings against Crystal Palace, drawing 10 and losing 7.
* Hayden Mullins returns to Selhurst Park after playing over 200 games for the opposition earlier in his career. In addition, if he features, Hermann Hreidarsson will face his old club.
* It's the best quality I could find, but here is the full nail biting penalty shoot out from last season's Carling Cup match between the 2 sides.
Frippy's Virtual Bookies - Palace v Pompey.
Written by PompeyFrippy.
The views within this article are the views of the individual who wrote and submitted this piece, sometimes solely theirs. They are not necessarily shared by the Vital Pompey Site Journalists.
Click here to make your prediction: Palace v Pompey.
Click here to make your prediction: Pompey v Forest.
Vital Pompey on: Vital Pompey on: