Vital Statistics - Derby
* After winning 6 of their first 8 games, The Rams have failed to win any of their last 5 league games.
* At Pride Park, Derby have only tasted defeat once this season in the Championship
* Despite their slip in form in the last month, Derby remain in the play-off spots, just 3 points behind West Ham in 2nd place.
* Last season, Derby lost more games than every other Championship team (excluding those who got relegated), tasting defeat in exactly half of their games (23).
* Pompey's recent revival has seen them take 6 points from 3 games since Steve Cotterill left.
* However, The Blues are yet to pick up maximum points on the road since their 1-0 win at Leicester last March.
* Portsmouth have failed to score in 4 of their last 5 away games.
* A win for the visitors will take them to within 3 points of Derby, who currently occupy a top 6 spot.
* Pompey's 2-0 loss at Pride Park last season was the only time either side has failed to score in any of their last 8 meetings.
* In their last 23 meetings, Portsmouth have only scored exactly 1 goal on one occasion, that being in the most recent meeting at Fratton Park earlier this year.
* Derby have scored in every one of their last 13 games against the blues.
* In form Luke Varney is set to line up against his old club tomorrow, after scoring 3 goals in his last 3 games.
* Love him or not, Robbie Savage was always a bit of a character, and this was shot prior to the game against us last season (where he scored a penalty). He has since hung up his boots.
Frippy's Virtual Bookies - Derby v Pompey.
Sorry, I've always wanted to use scrolling text!
Written by PompeyFrippy.
The views within this article are the views of the individual who wrote and submitted this piece, sometimes solely theirs. They are not necessarily shared by the Vital Pompey Site Journalists.
Click here to make your prediction: Derby v Pompey.
Click here to make your prediction: Palace v Pompey.
Vital Pompey on: Vital Pompey on:
Frippy's Virtual Bookies - here.