Date:Saturday October 28 2006
Pompey Team to Face Reading
- Glen Johnson has suffered a slight Thigh strain but should be fit enough to at least start against Reading today. Pompey physio said "possibly give tomorrow a go (reading match)"
- Linvoy has a sore hamstring but is still expected to start against Reading today.
- David Thompson could possible make a shock return to the bench today, earlier than first feared after injury at Newcastle.
- Kanu has been passed fit and should go straight into the starting line-up today.
- Dejan Stefanovic faces late fitness test and may have to settle for a place in the stands as training has been kept to a minimum for Pompey`s captain this week.
Expected Pompey Line Up
If the above is the side that starts question marks must be raised about the fitness of the back four with three carrying knocks. If Dejan isn`t fit I expect Taylor to go left back and Kranjcar to come into the side. Although a fit Dejan would surely mean no place in the squad for him.
I think that Davis will get a start today as Pompey haven`t seemed the same without him in the past few weeks. If Fernandes does start however, I won`t be shocked. Being at home, Harry likes to have two strikers on the bench and I believe Kanu and Benjani will get the nod to start up-front.
How do you think Pompey will line-up?
Stats: Wycombe v Pompey (Saturday January 31 2015)
Adams Park Line-Ups: Wycombe v Portsmouth (Saturday January 31 2015)
#PompeyPredictionsLeague - Update no.26 (Saturday January 31 2015)
On this day in history...31st January (Saturday January 31 2015)
Wycombe wondering... (Friday January 30 2015)
On this day in history...30th January (Friday January 30 2015)
Fulham defender signs up (Thursday January 29 2015)
Pompey loan Fulham defender (Thursday January 29 2015)
On this day in history...29th January (Thursday January 29 2015)
McCallum facing possible 4-match ban (Wednesday January 28 2015)
|18. Dag & Red||28||8||6||14||-9||30|
» Southend : 31/01/2015 19:08:00
» Shrewsbury : 31/01/2015 18:59:00
» Hartlepool : 31/01/2015 18:55:00
» Tranmere : 31/01/2015 18:49:00
» Exeter : 31/01/2015 18:41:00