Magic of the cup - eyes down no.32
The FA cup 'could' bring us a welcome distraction in the New Year.
We come into this in the 3rd round so our opponents, or at least potential opponents as they might need a replay to determine this, will be known this Sunday.
Ball no.32 is the number that we have been issued for the draw, shown on ITV on Sunday.
FA Cup third round draw numbers:
2. Aston Villa
4. Birmingham City
5. Blackburn Rovers
7. Bolton Wanderers
8. Brighton & Hove Albion
9. Bristol City
11. Cardiff City
13. Coventry City
14. Crystal Palace
15. Derby County
16. Doncaster Rovers
19. Hull City
20. Ipswich Town
21. Leeds United
22. Leicester City
24. Manchester City
25. Manchester United
28. Newcastle United
29. Norwich City
30. Nottingham Forest
31. Peterborough United
33. Queens Park Rangers
36. Stoke City
38. Swansea City
39. Tottenham Hotspur
41. West Bromwich Albion
42. West Ham United
43. Wigan Athletic
44. Wolverhampton Wanderers
45. Salisbury City or Grimsby Town
46. Stourbridge or Stevenage
47. Sheffield United or Torquay United
48. Colchester United or Swindon Town
49. Chelmsford City or Macclesfield Town
50. Leyton Orient or Gillingham
51. Crawley Town or Redbridge
52. Luton Town or Cheltenham Town
53. Fleetwood Town or Yeovil Town
54. Brentford or Wrexham
55. Bradford City or AFC Wimbledon
56. Shrewsbury Town or Rotherham United
57. Dagenham & Redbridge or Walsall
58. Barnet or Milton Keynes Dons
59. Gateshead or Tamworth
60. Sheffield Wednesday or Aldershot Town
61. Sutton United or Notts County
62. Southend United or Oldham Athletic
63. AFC Totton or Bristol Rovers
64. Charlton Athletic or Carlisle United
So then guys, who would you like us to be drawn against - or do you not mind who we get, then again do you even care?
I know we have 'other things on our minds' but the FA cup is still the FA cup, the best cup competition in the world...
PLAY UP POMPEY!
Click here to make your prediction: Pompey v Coventry.
Vital Pompey on: Vital Pompey on:
Frippy's Virtual Bookies - here.
Win FREE pizza with Vital Football!
Select your team and get 50% off if they score twice.